Academy - Security Overview of Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations (AX)
--- NOTE: This class is part of the Academy series of classes and requires a separate registration from Summit attendee registration.---- REGISTER HERE
A Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations security overview, the course will start at a beginner level with no prior knowledge of security needed and go all the way through advanced security topics.
- Understanding the D365FO Security Model
- Security Differences Between AX 2009, AX 2012, D365FO
- Hot to Setup D365FO Security from UI and AOT
- Building a Sound and Compliant Security Environment in D365FO
- Develop and Implement Least Privilege Security
- Manage and Maintain D365FO Security
- Advanced D365FO Security Topics
Most Popular Sessions Curated Agenda
Learning Objective 1:
Set up security from either the user interface or Application Object Tree (AOT) and understand the implications of both methods.
Learning Objective 2:
The tools, features, and resources available from a security perspective.
Learning Objective 3:
Set up best practice security management and maintenance using the least privileged security principals.